Get to know your community while spending time with your family!
The Westside Multigenerational Center and Thrive to Five are hosting a baby and young child Fair on Saturday, November 3rd from 10 am—12 pm. All families attending will be entered in a drawing for great prizes.
- Free booster seats provided by the Tempe Fire Department
- Family story time hosted by the Tempe Public Library
- Complimentary oral health screenings and fluoride varnish for children age 0-5 hosted by Dignity Health
- Prizes given away every half hour
- Diapers and formula provided by Tempe Community Action Agency (must bring children’s birth certificates and adult needs to have some form of ID for diapers and formula). Free food bags will also be available.
Local organizations will be on site to provide families with information and answer questions regarding programs and services for families with young children.