(480) 858.2300

Tax Preparation – What to Bring

Below is a list of  everything you MUST BRING for your tax preparation visit:

  • A copy of last year’s tax return is REQUIRED (new change for this year)
  • Valid photo ID for yourself and your spouse
  • Social Security or ITIN cards for you, your spouse and all dependents
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse and all dependents
  • Forms W-2 from every place you worked in 2016 and Forms 1099, if applicable
  • Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV)
  • Form 1095 A, Form B or C (Affordable Care Act healthcare statement) and/or other health insurance verification
  • Social Security Statement (SSA-1099), Education Expenses (1098-T), Pensions (1099-R) and Unemployment Statement (1099-G) if applicable.
  • Total amount paid for daycare and daycare provider’s tax identification number
  • Other relevant information about income and expenses, i.e., donations made, including those to schools, educational expenses, home interest, property taxes & medical expenses for those who will be able to itemize
  • For Direct Deposit, bank routing numbers and account numbers for checking and savings accounts
  • If filing jointly, you and your spouse must be present to sign the returns

Self Employed Taxpayer?