Celebrating Champions for Youth
NOMINATE A YOUTH
Eligible nominees are youth who have made a significant impact serving as a role model or overcoming adversity to inspire their peers.
- Nominees must live in Tempe or attend a school within the Tempe schools boundaries (Tempe Elementary, Kyrene or Tempe Union)
- Must be between the ages of 12-19
- Has demonstrated adversity and overcome challenges to inspire others or has gone above and beyond serving as a role model to their peers with ongoing service or a one-time event.
- Characteristics should include: kind, respectful, self-motivated, inclusive and willing to share their story as a resource to other youth
- Nominee must be able to attend the awards event on November 13, 2019
The award recipient and their nominator will be notified by October 21, 2019. Youth awardees will receive a $200 scholarship, congratulatory letter, certificate of recognition, and highlighted at the Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 13, 2019.
YOUTH AWARD CATEGORIES
- Champion – A youth who has continually set and achieved goals in an effort to reach their full potential and inspire their peers to do the same.
- Conquerer – An outstanding youth who has overcome adversity and challenges to turn their trajectory of life toward setting and achieving goals to reach their full potential and inspires their peers to do the same.
Contact email@example.com or 480.858.2300.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
Complete the online form below. To avoid unsaved files or computer errors, it is recommended you create your award nomination text in a Word document and cut and paste.
Ensure all areas marked “required” are completed and a submission acknowledgement displays on the screen.
NOMINATION SUBMISSIONS DUE OCTOBER 15, 2019