Celebrating Champions for Youth
NOMINATE A YOUTH
Tempe Coalition is seeking nominations for outstanding youth for their 4th annual Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 18, 2020.
CHAMPION YOUTH AWARD
An outstanding youth who has:
- continually set and achieved goals in an effort to reach their full potential and inspire their peers to do the same
- overcome adversity and challenges to turn their trajectory of life toward setting and achieving goals to reach their full potential and inspires their peers to do the same.
Eligible nominees are youth who have made a significant impact serving as a role model or overcoming adversity to inspire their peers.
- Nominee’s must live in Tempe or attend a school within the Tempe city boundaries
- Must be between the ages of 12-19
- Has gone above and beyond serving as a role model to their peers with ongoing service or a one-time event and/or overcome adversity and challenges to inspire others
- Characteristics should include being: kind, respectful, self-motivated, inclusive and willing to share their story as a resource to other youth
The award recipient and their nominator will be notified on or before October 1, 2020. Youth awardees will receive an award, certificate of recognition, monetary scholarship, and be honored at the 4th annual Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 18, 2020.
Contact email@example.com or 480.858.2316.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
Complete the online form below.
It is recommended the nomination information be created in a Word document then cut and pasted onto the nomination form.
Ensure all areas marked “required” are completed and upon sending, a submission acknowledgement is displayed.
NOMINATIONS DUE SEPTEMBER 15, 2020