Care Fair Tempe
Sometimes we are those who need some extra help, sometimes we are helping others and often we do both.
Be a champion of Care Fair Tempe by sponsoring this important community event!
Annually, TCC gathers over 50 nonprofits/service providers in one place to provide information about their programs and services to those who may need it and give community members an opportunity to learn how and where to volunteer.
Like it takes a village to raise a child, it takes a community to take care of our neighbors in need. Your caring will help bring resources to many in Tempe and spread a culture of philanthropy.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are working to provide a special way to connect community virtually with the resources and information to help now in 2021. Check back periodically for updates.
Purpose of Event
TEMPE COMMUNITY COUNCIL’S MISSION IS TO CONNECT THOSE IN NEED WITH THOSE WHO CARE.
Care Fair Tempe is a fun way to fulfill our mission by offering a one-stop source for those in our community to be connected with services they, or someone they know, may need and learn about ways they can help care for others through volunteering.
Help connect the Tempe community with vital resources residents need should they be in crisis, need stability or want help to become or remain independent as well as give residents simple ways to care and give help to a neighbor or agency serving our community.
our Generous Support Will:
- Provide a free community resource for those in need
- Connect individuals with tools to move from crisis situations to stability and independence
- Help host information booths for local nonprofits, bring on-site services, and offer activities to bring community together – kids fun zone, entertainment, food and giveaways
- Encourage volunteerism and philanthropy
- Keep young people safe, in school and prepared to succeed in life
- Give seniors support they need as the age
- Bring assistance to those who are homeless, poor, with special needs, survivors of abuse and more!