Celebrating Champions for Youth
NOMINATE AN ADULT
Tempe Coalition is seeking nominations for three different adult awards to recognize outstanding community members and an organization at their 5th annual Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 17, 2021.
ADULT AWARD CATEGORIES
- Advocate – An organization who advocates for programs, policies, laws to help provide Tempe youth with an environment where they can live to their full potential.
- Inspiration – A community leader (e.g., educator/counselor/coach) who has inspired Tempe youth to live to their full potential.
- Protector – A first responder who works in Tempe, with exemplary service advocating tirelessly to provide a safe environment where Tempe youth can achieve their full potential.
Eligible nominees are adults/organizations who have taken action or provided a service which has made a significant impact to reduce youth risk behaviors and promote health and wellness through awareness, education, advocacy and connecting to community resources.
- Service or action must directly impact or serve youth who live, work or attend school within Tempe school district boundaries (Tempe Elementary, Kyrene, Tempe Union High), including public, private and charter schools
- Serve as a role model for youth to achieve their full potential in life; striving to make Tempe a better place for youth
- Service or actions an be a one-time event, ongoing service or simple act of kindness
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Tempe youth community and serves to inspire and lead.
- Does not serve as a member of Tempe Coalition or a board member of Tempe Community Council.
- Cannot be a current appointed or elected official of the City of Tempe or school governing board member.
The award recipient and their nominator will be notified upon selection. Awardees will receive an award and certification of recognition and be honored at the 5th annual Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 17, 2021.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 480.858.2316
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
Complete the online form below. Deadline for nominations is October 25, 2021.
It is recommended the nomination information be created in a Word document then cut and pasted onto the nomination form.
Ensure all areas marked “required” are completed and upon sending, a submission acknowledgement is displayed.