Celebrating Champions for Youth
NOMINATE AN ADULT
Eligible nominees are adults who have taken action or service of having made a significant impact to reduce youth risk behaviors and promote health and wellness through awareness, education, advocacy and connecting to community resources.
- Nominees service or action must directly impact youth who live, work or attend a school within the Tempe school boundaries (Tempe Elementary, Kyrene or Tempe Union)
- Organizations or individuals should serve as a role model for achieving full potential in life; and be striving to make Tempe a better place for youth to reach their full potential
- Can be a one-time event, ongoing service or simple act of kindness
- Nominee demonstrates a commitment to the Tempe youth community and serves to inspire and lead
- Nominee must be able to attend awards event on November 13, 2019
The award recipient and their nominator will be notified by October 21, 2019. Awardees will be recognized at the Celebrating Champions for Youth event on November 13, 2019.
ADULT AWARD CATEGORIES
- Advocate – An organization or nonprofit who advocates for programs, policies, laws to help provide Tempe youth with an environment where they can live to their full potential.
- Inspiration – A teacher/community worker/counselor/coach who has inspired Tempe youth to live to their full potential.
- Protector – A first responder who works in Tempe, with extensive service advocating tirelessly to provide a safe environment where Tempe Youth can achieve their full potential.
Contact email@example.com or 480.858.2300.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION
Complete the online form below. To avoid unsaved files or computer errors, it is recommended you create your award nomination text in a Word document and cut and paste.
Ensure all areas marked “required” are completed and a submission acknowledgement displays on the screen.
NOMINATION SUBMISSIONS DUE OCTOBER 15, 2019