2023-24 FUNDING PROCESS OPENS NOVEMBER 2022
Agency Review Applicant Info
The 2023-24 Funding Application Process will begin November 10, 2022.
- Pre-application Grant and Technical Training sessions will be held for all interested applicants November 10, 2022 (optional).
- Grant applications OPEN Friday, November 11, 2022.
- Deadline to submit an application is Friday, December 9, 2022 before 4:00 p.m. Arizona time.
- Must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Provides a needed human service to Tempe residents.
PRE-APPLICATION GRANT AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SESSIONS
Those interested in applying for City of Tempe Human Services funding for FY 2023-24 can attend the Pre-Application Grant and Technical Training session on November 10. The training session is not required to apply for funding, however, is strongly encouraged. Missed the training? See How to Apply below.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications open Friday, November 11, 2022 via ZoomGrants.
- Review Recorded Pre-Application Training on November 10. (Training starts 27 minutes into recording.)
- Download and review the Agency Review Application Information Manual and Training PowerPoint Presentation
- ZoomGrants – Watch Video on How to Use ZoomGrants to Apply
Never applied for Tempe human services funding before? Contact Community Impact Manager Kim Van Nimwegen
CONTACT AND MORE INFO
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480.858.2303