Agency Review Applicant Info
The Agency Review process for City of Tempe FY 2020-21 human services funding has been completed and will be published after July 1, 2020.
The 2021-22 Funding Application Process will begin in Fall 2020.
- Pre-application Grant and Technical Training sessions will be held for all interested applicants tentatively in November 2020 (optional).
- Grant applications OPEN December 2020, actual date TBD.
- Deadline to submit an application is January 2021, actual date TBD.
- Must be a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
- Provides a needed human service to Tempe residents.
PRE-APPLICATION GRANT AND TECHNICAL TRAINING SESSIONS
Those interested in applying for City of Tempe Human Services funding for FY 2021-22 will be invited to attend a Pre-Application Grant and Technical Training session held in December of each year. Training session is not required to apply for funding, however, is strongly encouraged.
- December 2020 training dates to be determined.
HOW TO APPLY
Check back after August 15, 2020.
CONTACT AND MORE INFO
Email email@example.com or call 480.858.2303.