Skip to content
What to Bring
Below is a list of everything you MUST BRING for your tax preparation visit:
- A copy of last year’s tax return is REQUIRED
- Valid photo ID for yourself and your spouse
- Social Security or ITIN cards for you, your spouse and all dependents
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and all dependents
- Forms W-2 from every place you worked in 2022 and Forms 1099, if applicable
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099-INT or 1099-DIV)
- Form 1095 A (Affordable Care Act healthcare statement)
- Social Security Statement (SSA-1099), Education Expenses (1098-T), Pensions (1099-R) and Unemployment Statement (1099-G) if applicable.
- Total amount paid for daycare and daycare provider’s tax identification number
- Other relevant information about income and expenses, i.e., donations made, including those to schools, educational expenses, home interest, property taxes & medical expenses for those who will be able to itemize
- Records for all charitable donations even if not itemizing your returns. Arizona taxpayers can claim 25% of charitable donations and may qualify for state tax credits.
- For Direct Deposit, bank routing numbers and account numbers for checking and savings accounts
- If filing jointly, you and your spouse must be present to sign the returns
- Download, complete and print/save INTAKE FORM (required for Virtual appointments, requested for In-Person appointments)
Self Employed Taxpayer?